Latvian Women for Marriage
Latvia is a beautiful country. Situated in the Baltic region of Northern Europe, it is bordered by Estonia, Lithuania, Russia, and Belarus, as well as a maritime border to the west with Sweden. The country has a temperate seasonal climate, a great economic structure, amazing education opportunities and a very well connected airport through its capital city, Riga. School education till the age of 15 is free and compulsory in Latvia.
However, Latvia also has a unique problem. It has more women than men. Here are some quick facts:
- There are almost 9,000 more men than women in the under-30s age group!
- There are 3,000 more women aged 30-39 than men!
- Latvia has 8% more women than men!
- Latvian women live 11 years longer on average, the highest disparity in the EU creating a pretty large number of widows.
- Latvian women are also better educated and consequently at better jobs which makes relationships difficult to hold at the face of modern life pressures.
- Women are finding it harder to meet a partner with an equal level of education
Latvian girls are immensely beautiful thanks to their genetic makeup, the temperate seasonal climates and healthy European food habits but the smartest, most beautiful among them remain single. This is because for them to find a suitable partner among Latvian men is getting increasingly difficult.
More boys than girls are born in Latvia but the risky lifestyle of men in pursuing to be macho such as alcohol abuse, rash driving and street violence creates a high mortality for men by the time they reach 30-40 years of age. The rate of suicide is also higher among men as their gambling debts rise and the overarching understanding of being macho translates to them not asking for help when battling depression and resorting to suicide instead. Latvia has the highest rate of single mothers in the EU because of this situation.
About Latvian women
As mentioned before, Latvian women are gorgeous. The Latvians are one of the tallest peoples in Europe, the average height of women being 160 cm. Still taller are the Livs (an almost extinct Finno-Ugrian tribe living in Latvia, coming closest to the Scots (174.6 cm.) and the Norwegians (174.4 cm.). The majority of Latvians, sixty per cent, have grey-blue or blue eyes and soft straight and fine hair of a dark blond colour with a golden tinge. Latvians with grey eyes and brown hair are in the minority and they are descendants of the assimilated Livs, whose predominant eye colour is grey (seventy-five per cent) and hair brown (seventy per cent).
Highly educated, smart and earning a good income, they are independent, smart, mobile and well versed with the ways of the World. Women are considered equal to men pre and post marriage and this is a culture well drilled into them as they grow up. Hygiene, politeness and friendliness are important values among Latvian women. Women are outgoing and often undertake some interesting projects on the basis of their beauty. For instance during the global economic downturn in 2009, a procession of more than 500 blondes paraded through the capital Riga wearing pink and white. Many were escorted by lap dogs wearing the same cheerful hues. Their goal: to use their beauty to shine a little light into the dark mood caused by the global downturn.
“I am beautiful, but I’m not dumb,” Ilone Zigure told the news agency AFP. The student added that she hopes that those of her countrymen who are depressed about the economic crisis will find her “positive energy” contagious.
Latvian women are beautiful and do not attempt to shy away from it, or hide it. Instead they are confident, hold their head high and revel in their beauty making them an equal and proud partner in relationships, secure about themselves and able to love unconditionally and be extremely supportive and adding great value in all kinds of partnerships by virtue of their education, inner strength and resilience. However, remember in Latvia, it is frowned upon to discuss personal issues so while not meaning to be rude, a Latvian woman may skirt around issues which are personal to her or to you.
A Latvian bride
Besides being incredibly beautiful, A Latvian Bride will be smart and intelligent enough to choose you for who you are and who you can be. Always remember that at Latvia everyone looks like they have stepped off the runway of a fashion show.
While not generally talkative, Latvian women are hard working and once they become friendly towards you, rest assured that you have gained a loyal, strong partner with whom you can hold great conversations and gain advice about several aspects of your life situations.
A wonderful hostess, your Latvian bride with her erudite and exotic manners will instantly put your guests at ease and this will help you in your social and professional sphere for sure. She will stand by you and shoulder your responsibilities at social equations and herself being educated and professionally adept, she will be able to support you in your projects.
Security in terms of loyalty, good behavior, smartness, good education, work profile, being genuine and patience are important requirements from your end for your Latvian bride.
Latvian women tend to divide the world quite sharply between their personal circle (family, close friends, trusted associates) and the rest of the world. They save their warmth and sentimentality for their inner circle, and tend to see everything else in hard, detached light. Once you enter the personal circle of your Latvian Bride she will make you feel you are at the top of the World. Till then your patience will keep you going.
Remember the Latvian woman is beautiful and she knows it. She also loves her country and her culture. And she is not Russian. So give her the respect and she will respect you right back. And that will carry on into your intimate space too. Once you are in her personal circle and once she trusts you and likes you enough to take you as her lover and husband, you will have a goddess in your arms in every way possible. Your life will never be the same.
Getting a Latvian bride
Here are a few tips about dating at Riga :
- Research suggests that Latvian women are open to commitment free sex but their culture does not condone sex without the initial personal interaction. Which again, is difficult simply because of their personal and rest of the world zoning? So patience pays.
- Let her act as a tour guide for you. In return take her out to cafes, dinner, drinks and clubs. Please remember that at Latvia, men are supposed to pick the tab for everything.
- If you are buying her a gift, a piece of jewelry is your best bet. It must be small and sophisticated as anything gaudy would make you seem pretty class less.
- Latvian women are visited by men of many different countries in the hopes of intimacy as they are known worldwide for their intelligence and beauty. They are hence very put off when foreign men show interest in them. Be genuine about wanting to know them, befriend them. Show genuine interest about their culture and their country as well as Latvians are pretty much proud of both and your showing interest will endear you to them.
- Overall, be patient, polite, well groomed and respectful and you will have a great time for sure.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING AT RIGA!
Of all the ex Soviet Union nations, Latvia and Riga are doing the best in terms of economic development and infrastructure. So you need not worry about being stuck at the back of beyond with someone who does not understand your way of life.
English is spoken widely at Riga so your Latvian Bride’s family will not be very difficult for you to interact with. You can always find in family translators if perchance the family is not fluent in English.
The airport at Riga is wonderfully connected to the rest of the World so your travels will not be hindered.
Easy to obtain a visa and a great place to chill because of economically priced bars, it is a great place to meet singles.
So do go ahead and get yourself a gorgeous Baltic bride and while at Riga you could always open this article to read about them and find better ways to woo the love of your life!